THE UNIQUE VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY:
The projects we have carried out so far have made and are making a big difference in lifes of these poor and underdeveloped communities. The Foundation is looking for a very resourceful, hard working and compassionate person to be ADF Program Manager in Atorkor. Ideally, we are looking for someone who would like to stay in Atorkor for a minimum duration of (6 to 12) one year.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The person will be expected to report to the Directors of ADF Ghana and UK and Support the ADF team in Ghana with the following:
- Coordinate ADF cooperation with Ghana based NGOs, Institutions
- Support and monitor of ADF projects in Atorkor
- Support the local team with hospitality of volunteers working in Atorkor
- Regular status reports: weekly/monthly
- Help the school kids with English language and reading
- Gather content for ADF newsletters
START DATE: Negotiable
TERMS: ADF shall provide free accommodation and some other incentives.
Details to be discussed